Our client is a well-known global financial institution, which applied quantitative analysis and technology to trade across the globe. The business is now looking for a new member to join their operations team to cope with expansion plan, who'll play a key focused on trade support and engaging in project management.
- Responsible for all product trade support processing includes pre-matching, trade capture, trade settlement, cash management, position management etc., to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of daily workflows.
- Work closely with internal party and external service providers and trading partners to resolve trading issues and ensure smooth operations processes.
- Participate in automation or operational process improvement projects to help the firm stay ahead of the curve in the fast-paced investment industry.
To succeed in this operations role, you must be good at data or numbers and able to demonstrate excellent communication skills to work with global office and service providers.
- Bachelor's degree with a preferable on Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology, or other related professional qualifications.
- At least 1 years' trade support experience in banking or financial services industry.
- Strong in Excel Marco or VBA is highly preferred.
- Self-motivated person who enjoys dealing with data sets and can easily find faster ways to process data.
- Willing to learn attitude and able to voice out in the team.
- Fluent English with good communication skills is required.
Our client offers competitive compensation, benefits packages, free buffets, in house gym, and fast-paced work environment.
How to Apply:
For all interested parties, please contact and send your CV to Hester Chen at Hester.email@example.com for more details. For other available opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com