Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. WPB Chief Administration Office
WPB Chief Administration Office is dedicated to implement and control business & financial planning, manage and oversee operational risk, prepare management information & reporting of all WPB departments for top management and coordinate project implementation. We also play a key role in delivering the administration of individual licenses for all staff of the bank.
Should you join this role, you will contribute in devising comprehensive solutions & driving continuous quality improvement in license management & operations lifecycle effectively and efficiently.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Operations Support Manager (License Administration)
. Principal responsibilities
- Lead and drive in administration of individual securities and insurance licenses for the bank staff
- Devise, implement and oversee the bank-wide licensed-related improvement initiatives for individual licenses in line with local regulatory requirements and bank strategy
- Coordinate business analysis and process re-engineering review to the strategic solutions for operations improvement and efficiency initiatives
- Participate in devising and monitoring of internal governance & operational risk activities in license aspect.
- Ensure that all relevant control measures are undertaken to minimize the risk exposure of the Bank by observing and maintaining the Bank's and Group's internal control systems and standards, including the timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by the external regulators
- University degree in any discipline
- Minimum of 8 years' banking experience, ideally relevant experience in non-financial risk and quality assurance & control
- Experience with individual license administration in securities and insurance preferred
- Strong leadership with good communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work independently and under pressure
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Great growth mindset and resilience to embrace change, overcome challenges and create space for curiosity creativity and connectivity.
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
Visit Hang Seng Career Page and sign up with our Talent Community to receive the latest information about our career opportunities in Hang Seng Hong Kong.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.