Our client, a prestigious international bank, is looking for VP – Team Lead for the Transaction Processing Management Group in the Operation Department. The incumbent will lead a team to provide operations and business support, operational compliance and planning functions in the operations department.
Candidates with experience in differnt functions in Operations Department will be also considered.
Operations and business support:
- Plan and deploy resources to support various centralized functions to other operations groups, e.g. issuance of audit confirmations, reports, etc.
- Maintain the Bank’s customer database and provide support to related servicing functions;
- Supervise the telecommunication function
- Provide end-to-end support to business desk from the operation perspective
- Keep abreast of regulatory changes and industry practice, e.g. DPS, PDPO and CoBP observance and implement the requirements in the Bank’s operations
- Ensure sanction screening is properly performed on SWIFT communications; partner with Head Office and AML team for list maintenance and system enhancements; perform first level investigation and liaise with AML team when suspicious hit is found
Planning & Other Functions:
- Liaise with different stakeholders, e.g. Head Office and other internal departments in driving risk, regulatory and productivity related projects, system enhancement projects
- Organize training / workshop to enhance stakeholder’s knowledge on transaction operations as required
- Handle ad hoc duties as assigned
- Good academic qualification, degree in business discipline and CPA preferred
- At least over 10 years’ hands-on operation experience in banking industry including a few years’ supervisory and project management experience
- Well versed in bank regulatory requirements and ordinances such as DPS, PDPO, CoBP, etc.
- Able to make sound judgment on observance and implementation of rules and procedures in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Resourceful, meticulous, well organized and able to work under multi-tasks environment
- Strong leadership and able to maintain a pleasant relationship with colleagues at different levels
- Attend to details, good analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV, preferably, including:
- Current and expected salary
- Reason for leaving current and past positions
to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org