Haitong International Securities Group Limited (“Haitong International”: Stock Code: 665.HK) is a subsidiary of Haitong Securities Co., Ltd. (“Haitong Securities” Stock Code: 600837.SH; 6837.HK), one of the leading securities companies in China. Haitong International is well-established to provide comprehensive and quality corporate finance, wealth management, asset management, fixed income, currency and commodities (FICC), institutional equities and a full spectrum of financial products and services to institutional clients and individual investors domestically and around the globe.
- Support daily operations relating to system management, system operations and business operations;
- Historical data and documents analysis, revamp and management;
- Lead or participate in projects, including but not limited project management, business analysis, development, testing and documentation;
- Other daily operations and ad-hoc assignments depend on the position of the rotation.
- Positive attitude, eager to learn and detailed-oriented;
- Self-motivate, independent worker, and quick learner, demonstrated interest in the regulatory requirement, operation processing and the technology stack development;
- Good PC knowledge, programming knowledge, such as Python skill is a plus;
- Good team working and communication & interpersonal skills;
- Good Chinese & English in both verbal and writing;
- Master graduate in Financial and Technology background is preferred;
- Passed record CFA or FRM exam is preferred, hands on system development experience is preferred.