Job description Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Wealth and Personal Banking is our new global business combining Retail Banking and Wealth Management; and Global Private Banking, to become one of the world’s largest global wealth managers with USD1.4 trillion in assets. Across Asia, where wealth pools are growing faster than in any other region, HSBC’s wealth revenues grew 12% in 2019 (year-on-year) to USD5.7 billion. Our dedicated colleagues serve millions of customers worldwide across the entire spectrum of private wealth, ranging from personal banking individuals and families, through to business owners, investors and ultra-high-net-worth individuals. We provide products and services such as bank accounts, credit cards, personal loans and mortgages, as well as asset management, insurance, wealth management and private banking, that best suit our customers’ needs.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as an Outreach Insurance Specialist. Principal Responsibilities
- Provide specialist advice on appropriate insurance solutions to ensure the insurance or protection needs of Advance and Mass Market, Jade or Premier segment are well fulfilled
- Handle individual insurance portfolio to ensure the highest rate of customer satisfaction and persistency
- Establish effective working relationships with other teams within the Branch and other relevant partners that impact client's experience of HSBC in order to deliver a consistent approach and application of outstanding service standard
- Build and maintain a positive team culture, through ensuring quality business referrals and referral skills among team members, and contributing to product knowledge and skills sharing
- Maintain high level of compliance guidelines and procedures
- Ensure self and team activities follow relevant legal and regulatory requirements and meets HSBC standards and procedures
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Tertiary or university level education, preferably in finance, business or a related field
- Proven experience in life insurance, preferably in Bancassurance Extensive wealth management and insurance product knowledge and sales capabilities
- Insurance licenses required
- Certified Financial Planner or Certified Financial Marketing Professional accreditation or other relevant qualification an advantage
- Good level of verbal English and Cantonese, with Putonghua preferred
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and motivational skills
- Self-motivated, excellent interpersonal skill
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.