1. Develop overseas institutional clients in North America, Europe, and the Middle East, etc.
2. Maintain and deepen institutional clients’ relationship and responsible for the fund raising result.
3. Arrange all kinds of market activities including roadshow, teleconference, etc.
4. Provide professional consultation and service for institutional clients, answer client’s enquiries.
1. Bachelor degree or above in finance, economics and other related disciplines, with solid academic foundation in finance and economics.
2. 5-10 years’ track record of proven capability to raise capital from overseas institutional investors including Insurance Funds, Sovereign Wealth Funds and Pension Funds. Also, experience covering Fund of Funds or Family Offices will be a plus.
3. Familiar with fund raising process and have a deep understanding of the financial market.
4. Detail-oriented, fast learner and can work under pressure.
5. Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
6. Excellent in written and oral English, fluent in Mandarin.
GaoTeng Global Asset Management Limited ('GaoTeng') is an asset management company strategically owned by Tencent Holdings Limited and Hillhouse Capital Group. It has a top-tier team with extensive domestic and overseas asset management experience.
The investment team has outstanding track records and has won numerous awards from The Asset Benchmark Awards, AsianInvestor Achievement Awards, FinanceAsia Achievement Awards, China Securities Journal Golden Bull Awards, and etc. GaoTeng is awarded Asian Rising Star and Fintech Innovation in Asset Management (Hong Kong) by Asia Asset Management in 2020. The company is ranked Top 3 by The Asset magazine as the Top Investment House in Asian G3 Bonds for 2019(Hong Kong, Asset Managers).
By leveraging Hillhouse Capital's excellent investment capability and Tencent's leading Internet technology, the company is committed to providing high-quality and easily-accessible wealth management products and services to Chinese investors around the globe.