PMO - HSBC Operations, Services and Technology
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential.
HSBC Operations, Services and Technology is a pivotal part of the Group, providing essential operational and technical support to our global businesses and helping improve customer service and efficiency. HOST combines global expertise and technology to help keep us ahead of the competition.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as PMO
. Principal responsibilities
- Drive the delivery of complex and global change portfolios for HSBC Technology governed programmes and projects by engaging and working with senior stakeholders to drive the delivery of accurate and timely plan forecast demand data for ITID infrastructure and resources.
- Ensure that supply of ITID products and services are aligns to the Technology strategic priorities, Technology risk appetite and the expectations of ITID PPM, Executive and Demand Management.
- Own and drive improvements to ITID resource and infrastructure requirements analysis for delivering ITID and GB and GF projects and programmes more effectively.
- Ensure the ITID Portfolio Leads, Programme and Project Managers are following defined demand and order management processes and using standard tooling and best practice for global and any region specific processes.
- Develop and drive ways to effectively engage key stakeholders on a major change initiative to ensure all plan forecast demand data is captured, documented and maintained in the IT planning systems.
- Confidently drive senior stakeholder engagement and management expectations through the demand planning and delivery pipeline. The jobholder will clearly understand the current needs of all key stakeholders and be able to anticipate future needs in order to manage stakeholder expectations.
- Have a good understanding of interdependencies between supply teams and tasks and ensure that requests for ITID infrastructure and resources are placed well in advance and delivered to the required dates.
- Seek to influence within and outside of the team and successfully encourage teams to work together.
- Work closely with ITID supply functions to review demand and translate into an agreed and committed supply view to satisfy the business requirements, priorities and be able to influence demand profiles of resources and infrastructure where supply conflicts may arise.
- Lead and drives the right outcomes across all stakeholder groups and can work under pressure. The jobholder can deliver at pace and able to manage expectations of key stakeholders
- Able to fully leverage their network of teams and individuals across ITID to ensure delivery of demand and supply information in line with expectations
- Articulate complex demand challenges to help drive project teams towards solutions
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Stakeholder Management
- Decision Making
- Problem Solving
- Working Under Pressure
- Demand Management
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.