PM Premium Mandates (DIR)
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
Reporting to the Head of Investment Management Hong Kong with functional report to Fixed Income Head Investment Management Asia, this positon functions to primarily manage single and multi-asset portfolios with a focus on Fixed Income as well as assist with the long-term growth of the discretionary business in the Asia region.
- To participate in and contribute to the investment team's investment strategy and portfolio management activities.
- To manage multiple fixed income portfolios with varying degrees of risk/return objectives. Portfolios are mainly Asia centric, but proficiency in global markets would be beneficial.
- Represent the investment team in conducting presentations to private and institutional clients as well as internal RMs
- Collaborate closely across business partners such as RM, Portfolio Solutions, Investment Consultants to contribute to the successful marketing as well as servicing of IM products
- To handle client requests and follow-ups - within and across regions, while contributing to market positioning of multi-asset strategies to internal and external clients.
- At least 7 years of relevant experience in portfolio management and client-facing role
- Outstanding analytical background in credit would be desired. Technical understanding of interest rate markets, FX and fixed income credit instruments. Have a good record of performance in managing fixed income portfolios.
- Would be part of the fixed income team, assisting to the overall performance of the team.
- Local knowledge of China credits and fixed income market
- Ability to take on multi-asset strategy and portfolio implementation & monitoring
- Degree in Finance, Economics or relevant field; CFA or CFA candidate is a plus
- Ability to represent investment views and product messaging to small and large groups of internal business partner as well as to external prospects
- Ability to manage and deepen relationships with RMs and desire to gather / build assets
- Outstanding quantitative abilities with proficiency in excel programming, Bloomberg. Experience in financial modeling for credit screening, portfolio testing macroeconomic forecasting etc.
- Proficiency in Mandarin/ in Cantonese is preferred as the person will have to liaise with Chinese and Cantonese speaking clients
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking and can work on own initiative whilst delivering on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.