PWM Asia, Investment Management Services, Investment Advisory
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan Stanley
- 22 Jan 19
See job description for details
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. With offices in more than 42 countries, the Firm’s employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments, institutions and individuals.
Morgan Stanley Private Wealth Management (“PWM”) provides highly customized financial advice, investment solutions and brokerage services to individuals, families and foundations. As Morgan Stanley’s premier service for individuals and families with significant means, we specialize in providing our clients with custom-tailored financial solutions and a level of sophistication and access to expertise and investments typically reserved for large corporations, financial institutions and governments.
Investment Management Services (“IMS”) Team cover the full spectrum of Fee-based products related activities for PWM Asia Clients, including Funds sourcing and due diligence, product on-boarding, marketing and after sales support, product monitoring, and operational support. IMS team also manages discretionary portfolios across asset classes and leads other initiatives such as insurance referrals and lending program for PWM Asia clients.
Reporting to the Head of Investment Management Services, the responsibilities include:
• Implement and Establish PWM investment advisory platform
• Work with other department and colleagues in the enlarging the investment activities in portfolio basis
• Degree holder in Finance or Business related disciplines
• Minimum of 4 years investment advisory experience, ideally in operation management including middle to back office
• Previous experience in setting up new asset management platform in Hong Kong is highly preferable
• Good ethic and strong in handling compliance matters for asset management or fund house
• MUST previously / recently be registered under SFC type 4 & 9 license preferable as Responsible Officer
• Good financial market knowledge and strong compliance sense
• Proficiency in written and spoken English & Chinese