To provide a full range of actuarial services for Hong Kong as assigned by the Actuarial Manager, Valuation and Planning and by the Appointed Actuary
- Assist with valuation and financial reporting to all internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist with experience studies and other ad hoc actuarial projects.
- Assist with calculations for the purposes of settling accounts with reinsurers.
- Provide assistance on monthly and quarterly statistics submission to Insurance Authority.
Qualifications / Experience / Requirements
- University students in Actuarial Science, Mathematics ,Statistics or related disciplines
- In progress of acquiring actuarial professional qualification
- Excellent knowledge in spreadsheets with VBA programming is preferred.
- Well-planned and able to meet tight deadline.
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Good presentation, problem-solving and interpersonal skills.