At AIA we've started an exciting movement to create a healthier, more sustainable future for everyone.
It's about finding new ways to not only better people's lives, but to better the communities and environments we live in. Encompassing our ambition of helping a billion people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives by 2030.
And to get there, we need ambitious people who believe in playing an important part in shaping that future. People seeking unmatched career and personal growth opportunities, who are driven to work with, and learn from some of the most inspiring and supportive leaders in the business. Sound like you? Then read on. About the Role
Provide best-in-class operations service platform for business partners Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide a quality enquiry service platform for business partners
- Provide quality case advisory service to accelerate new business closing and seamless operations support
- Liaise with internal parties & channel partners to ensure smooth operation and facilitate the end-to-end process.
- Manage Hotline ensure quality services are delivered
- Support to drive new initiatives and streamline the workflow for uplifting service level and efficiency
- Share case management experience and provide regular training to business partners
- Support and assist direct manager on ad-hoc assignments
- University/College graduate with 3 years' relevant working experiences
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Good written and spoken English and Cantonese
- Obtain relevant license if your job involves in regulated activities
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.