Who we are looking for
The team you will be joining is part of Global Transactions, Controls and Banking and your role is responsible for processing transactions, ensuring orderly settlement and the payment of funds on assigned branch accounts in accordance with corporate risk policy and standard operating procedures. Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS' tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
As Payment Services Coordinator you will :
What we value
- Perform a variety of operational activities and provides cash related support for clients to ensure orderly settlement and payment of funds on cash accounts
- Process payment instructions
- Ensure instructions are authorized, processed, settled and reported in a timely and accurate manner
- Perform basic account / general ledger settlements
- Monitor system queues to ensure appropriate actions are being taken within the agreed standards
- Assist internal clients with research and inquiry solutions
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Knowledge in Cash Payment / Treasury Operations
- Knowledge in SWIFT message format
- Understanding of information technology and payment systems including MS office, SWIFT, RTGS and CLS
- Good interpersonal, organizational, communications and time management skills
- Detail oriented and ability to meet deadlines
- Good command of both written and spoken English
About State Street What we do.
- Degree holder in business studies is preferred but candidate with diploma or some relevant experience in the industry would be considered
- Minimum of 1 year relevant experience
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers