As a growing team in People Advisory Services (PAS), Workforce Advisory (WFA) harnesses the collective power of our people-related services and is uniquely and strategically positioned to advise business leaders on their people agenda in the face of increasing disruptions, an ever-changing workforce and evolving business landscapes.
Our reward engagements focus on supporting organizations' adoption of 'Reward Reimagined' - shifting traditional thinking to consider an increased need for agile reward, enhanced Employee Value Proposition and employee experience, digital technology enablement, innovation, cost optimization and transactions.
Your key responsibilities
The following key responsibilities are shaped by EY's Transformative Leadership model and brings together EY's purpose, values and the leadership behaviours that contribute to our community.
- Deliver high-quality and timely outcomes for a diverse range of client engagements
- Support business development and client pursuit activities
- Demonstrate accountability and proactively seek opportunities to enable the team's success
- Contribute to a respectful and inclusive team environment
- Acquire knowledge and experiences to improve own capabilities
- Embrace ambiguity and challenges and learn through new experiences
Skills and attributes for success
- Experience in conducting Total Reward reviews and assessments of current state vs. desired state (market and or regulatory aligned)
- Ability to advise clients on general market and sector specific practices in relation to Total Rewards (including broad-based compensation, executive remuneration, variable pay, incentives, benefits and holistic wellness programs) in alignment with local and international statutory and regulatory developments
- Experience in advising clients on conducting job evaluations and developing salary ranges based on industry reference compensation ranges and market trends
- Quantitative research capabilities, paired with the ability to understand labor market trends over time to draw meaningful insights
- Strong analytical acumen; ability to analyze, structure and interpret large volumes of data to inform solutions
To qualify for the role you must have
- Technical competence in at least one of the following: people strategy, workforce planning and analytics, organization design, HR transformation, transactions and restructuring, talent management, learning, reward and change management
- Degree holder in relevant discipline
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience working in a professional services firm, global consultancy, niche consultancy or an in-house role with exposure to large-scale programs of work. More experienced candidate will be considered as Manager
- Effective organization and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and adhere to project deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good command of English. Cantonese and Mandarin skills are a strong plus
Ideally, you'll also have
- Project management experience
- Experience in working across various industries including but not limited to financial services
What we look for
We are welcoming new team members at various levels, with a passion for shaping the people strategy and enabling HR functions. This includes workforce planning and analytics, organization design, HR transformation, transactions and restructuring, talent management, reward and change management topics. In our team you'll find an environment that is both entrepreneurial and collaborative, offering opportunities to contribute and lead a wide range of people-related engagements.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our services. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and hospitalization benefits, group life and personal accident insurance, annual leave and Mandatory Provident Fund and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.