If you're experienced in Kubernetes & DevOps & Automation, my client in HK Top Tech House is looking for platform engineer to join their team -- it is an enviornment where you are able to participate in cutting edge tech solutions and help building out the global layers, breaking down the gaps between clusters and make all applications internally communicate with each other. This team has high flexibility and people have ownership on what they built.
If you are interested to know more about the role and requirement, please don't hesistate to contact me at Mengqi LAI +852 5989 0832 Responsibilities
- Act as a bridge between operations and development teams
- Design and lead continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) best practices
- Enforce security practices and controls, Develop and maintain identity and access management controls across our delivery tools
- Increase the efficiency of our delivery process through assessing where we spend the most time and providing guidance to our engineers on how to improve delivery time.
- Support knowledge transfer by mentoring others
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on platform engineering experience in the following areas: designing, managing, and optimizing complex multi-tier architectures; scripting; source code version control; configuration management; continuous build, integration, and deployment; system administration; database management; containerization; cloud orchestration; monitoring; and security
- Experienced in at least 1 langauge and understand new frameworks and technology such as Python, Golang, Node.JS oRuby, PHP, Python, Spring, Grails, Rails, REST APIs, JSON, SQL, NoSQL, MongoDB, Git, GitLab, Jenkins, Docker, AWS, Azure, Kubernates, Kafka,
- Familiar with securities testing meths such as SAST & DAST
- Experience working in a product-oriented, team-based environment that uses modern digital delivery approaches such as user experience design, lean, agile, DevOps, and cloud computing
- Experience serving as a coach and mentor to other engineers