Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Retail Distribution
Hang Seng's Retail Distribution focuses on personal wealth management and financial services. Our one-stop wealth management initiatives are designed for both our affluent and mass integrated account customers. With more than 290 branches and automated banking centres, including around 60 Prestige Banking Centres for our high-end personal customers, we serve over half of the adult population in Hong Kong while offering an extensive range of products to our valued customers.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our branch network as Platform Sales Leader. Principal responsibilities
- Formulate and implement localized sales and marketing plans to achieve the assigned KPIs as well as to improve service quality and productivity
- Identify potential customers and groom them into Prestige Banking customers to maximize the customer loyalty and satisfaction
- Assist to manage and enhance capabilities/professionalism of the sales staff and provide coaching/support to them
- Obtain customer feedback and handle complaints in a professional manner
- Organize various promotional activities for acquiring new business
- Keep abreast of latest compliance requirements and recommend remedial actions when necessary
- University degree in a related discipline is preferred
- At least 3 years of sales experience in the banking industry
- Good leadership and coaching abilities
- Sound judgment and strategic planning skills
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Passes in the Insurance Intermediaries Qualifying Examinations/Hong Kong Securities Institute Licensing Examinations
- High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers
Visit Hang Seng Career Page and sign up with our Talent Community to receive the latest information about our career opportunities in Hang Seng Hong Kong.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.