Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Retail Distribution - Branch Network
Hang Seng's Retail Distribution focuses on personal wealth management and financial services. Our one-stop wealth management initiatives are designed for both our affluent and mass integrated account customers. With more than 270 branches and service outlets, including around 60 Prestige Banking Centres for our high-end personal customers, we serve over half of the adult population, offering an extensive range of products.
Primary location shows in a job posting does not refer to work location, the branch placement is subject to the final decision by RSS Management.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our branch network as Platform Sales Manager
. Principal responsibilities
- Formulate and implement localized sales and marketing plans for the platform sales staff and lead the team to achieve the assigned KPIs as well as direct them to maximize service quality and productivity
- Identify potential customers and groom them into Prestige Banking customers to maximize the customer loyalty and satisfaction
- Assist the District Branch Manager to manage and enhance capabilities/professionalism of the sales staff and provide coaching/support to them
- Obtain customer feedback and handle complaints in a professional manner
- Organize various promotional activities for acquiring new business
- Keep abreast of latest compliance requirements and recommend remedial actions when necessary
- University degree in a related discipline
- At least 6 years of sales experience in banking industry
- Good leadership and coaching abilities
- Sound judgment and strategic planning skills
- Customer centric mindset and ability to manage complex interactions effectively
- Able to inspire others to achieve their goals/ambitions in a variety of situations
- Shown strong situation awareness, strong desire to learn and able to work in Agile environment
- Resilience to stress, able to unlock full potential and prepare for the future of work
- Fluency in spoken and written Chinese and English
- Passes in the Insurance Intermediaries Qualifying Examinations/Hong Kong Securities Institute Licensing Examinations
Visit Hang Seng Career Page and sign up with our Talent Community to receive the latest information about our career opportunities in Hang Seng Hong Kong.