Portfolio Management & Trading Workflow Specialist, Hong Kong
The Workflow Specialist team within Enterprise Sales serves as the financial markets and workflow experts at Bloomberg. We're highly skilled on asset class knowledge, have a deep understanding of client workflows as well as Bloomberg's holistic solutions.
We're looking for an Buyside At/Post-Trade workflow specialist based in Hong Kong who will be collaborating closely with sales and product teams to build and execute on strategies that drive revenue. The ideal candidate will have a background in multi-asset but Fixed Income and Equity specialists will be considered. On any given day you might be consulting with senior decision makers at client accounts, helping to close new sale opportunities, providing critical feedback to help craft the development of our future Product, or bringing key stakeholders together to execute on high impact opportunities. We'll trust you to focus on: Client Engagement
- Focus on utilising your knowledge of at-trade and post trade workflows and market expertise to impact our Core, Enterprise Product, and Data revenue
- Proactively participate in client engagement to identify workflow gaps and articulate our solutions to translate them into business opportunities
- Maintain a community of traders and portfolio managers across North Asia by leveraging your personal network and collaborating with internal resources
- Develop and Implement new business initiatives and campaigns to drive commercial impact for the region
- Communicate your Product and Asset class strategy to Enterprise Sales
- Participate actively in new projects that drive departmental and firm-wide initiatives and goals
- Be the face of Bloomberg by being involved in training, running campaigns, writing publications, and speaking at events
You'll need to have:
- Be a common thread between the Enterprise Sales, Enterprise Product and Software Engineering departments to implement and execute value-added solutions
- Influence the direction of our product by combining intel gathered from relationships with external key decision makers, a deep comprehension of the competitive landscape, and being in tune with industry trends.
- Take ownership over product development that will provide enhanced solutions to our clients. Facilitate feedback from clients and collaborate with product to establish product road maps.
If this sounds like you:
- 7yrs+ experience covering or working in buy-side either in a sales, trading, or portfolio management capacity
- Knowledge of buy-side and/or sell-side client workflows with an ability to analyse these workflows to achieve an optimal target operating model
- A collaborative mindset and ability to operate within both departmental and company-wide initiatives
- The ability to convey complex ideas and solutions in a simple and concise way to audiences both large and small
- Commercial acumen to identify, develop and execute sales opportunities within the company and to build strong external networks
- Fluent in Mandarin is a plus
- Willingness to travel
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps but in the meantime feel free to browse this: http://www.bloomberg.com/professional
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
As Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer, please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing email@example.com.