Our client, an investment bank, is looking for a Fixed Income Portfolio Manager at Director level for its Asset Management Division.
- Responsible for managing authorized and private fixed income funds.
- Register as KIP under HKSFC.
- Explore and evaluate investment opportunities in the fixed income market, formulate investment strategies and manage the investments.
- Conduct macro and market research and optimize investment strategies.
- Prepare regular reports on market reviews, portfolio performance and investment strategies.
- Attend client meetings and performance presentations on client sites.
- Participate in marketing presentations.
- Degree holder. Holder of master’s degree or relevant professional qualifications (e.g. CFA) preferred.
- Existing Responsible Officer of HKSFC Type 9 Regulated Activities.
- At least 5 years of experience in managing fixed income authorized funds in Hong Kong as a Responsible Officer, with proven track record.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
Please send your resume in MS Word format to Irene.firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com