A top tier Financial Institutional player with SFC type 1,4,6 and 9 license in Hong Kong with global reach is looking to take on a professional to work closely with the CIO on Fixed Income Portfolio ideas.
- Independently complete IDD reports and ODD reports of targeted managers/fund
- • Conduct researches and due diligence on funds in alternative strategies, (e.g. equity long short strategies, alternative fixed income strategies).
- Conduct risk analysis on overall portfolio
- Research and perform qualitative and quantitative analysis of new hedge fund opportunities in market across Asia
- Develop and evaluate hedge fund strategies in Asia including equity L/S, equity L/O, credit, event driven, macro and RVs
- Supervise junior analysts on data analysis for fund performance, investment reports, ODD with targeted managers and risk analysis on overall portfolio
We are looking for:
- Deep understanding in responsible fixed income asset and home market dynamics.
- Previous HK and US bond fund experience will be preferred.
- Familiar with credit fundamentals of different sectors, issuers and their business environment, valuation & technical.
- Proficiency in portfolio analytical tools e.g. Bloomberg PORT.
- At least 3 years of fund management experience with a sound knowledge of total return strategies and credits on responsible markets
- Strong aptitude in portfolio analysis and strong communication skills
- A Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or related fields