- Manage the Fixed Income portfolio and develop a rigorous and disciplined investment processes including strategies, portfolio construction and risk management
- Ensuring the portfolio are in compliance with investment guidelines
- Establish and maintain excellent operational processes
- Deliver high quality deliverable targets
- Perform high quality in-depth research on fixed income markets
- University degree holder, graduate in Finance / Accounting are preferable;
- Minimum of 5 year experience in managing an authorized FI fund
- Good and stable track record
- Good understanding of Macro economics
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, proficiency in Putonghua is a must.
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please forward your full resume with availability, expected salary by pressing "Apply now" or send it to 27/F., Low Block, Grand Millennium Plaza, 181 Queen’s Road, Central, Hong Kong.
(Data collected will be kept strictly confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.)