We are looking for a senior Post-Investment Risk Management specialist (AVP-SVP) for a state-owned Chinese Asset Management company.
• Responsible for post investment risk management of the projects carried out by the company, including debt, equity, mezzanine, structured loan, pre-IPO investments, etc. Major duties include continuous risk monitoring, risk alert, risk events analysis, and risk reports, etc.;
• Perform periodic post-investment site visits for existing projects together with deal team.
• Responsible for credit risk data analysis and reporting.
• Responsible for implementing the Enterprising Risk Management framework to evaluate business operations;
• Periodically collate and compile Key Risk Indicators and Risk Dashboard for the company; Articulate Risk Appetite Statement; Monitor and report the Group’s actual performance against Board approved Risk Appetite Statement.
• Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience;
• Strong theoretical and practical knowledge in risk management area ;
• Familiar with direct investment projects and risk control measures; Familiar with Chinese business environment.
• Highly proficient in data analysis and credit risk management;
• Bachelor’s degree or above in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Statistics or Mathematics; Preferably CPA, CFA or FRM; Excellent written and spoken Mandarin and English.
If you are interested in this position, please apply and send your Chinese/English CV together with present and expected salaries to us.
We will contact you to share more details, and help you get the competitive remuneration package offer and excellent career prospects.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence and personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.