Our client is a leading global financial services firm. It specializes in equity derivatives, fixed income capital markets and investment banking, also provides service to the middle market with investment banking services. No prior financial sector knowledge is needed as long as there is a keen interest to pick up the investment banking knowledge with the provided training, therefore this is an excellent opportunity for the right person to move into the banking and finance sector.
- You will be ultimately responsible for first line support to front office
- The successful candidate will be responsible for building effective relations with key stakeholders across the bank's international presence.
- Provide fast, effective production support, develop, and maintain tools to enhance end user service levels
- Key member of support team that provides application support, trouble-shooting assistance, deployment, application builds and tactical enhancements to existing in-house and third-party technology solutions used by trading/sales/operations/functions personnel.
- Provide application support, enhancements, and troubleshooting assistance of in-house systems and third-party applications
- Operate as part of a shift rotation, covering the hours of 06:30 - 18:30 including some bank holidays
- Work in a rotation to provide Sunday health checks and support for the FX market open in Asia
- 3+ years of working experience in Financial Technology /Banking industry either at brokers, asset management or trading system vendors, experience working on a trading floor is ideal.
- Understanding of production management (ITIL) concepts
- Experience with FX or Equity Derivatives: Fixed Income, Options, Warrants, Bonds, Futures, Swaps, Futures, basket derivatives, single stock.
- Technical experience with Linux and SQL scripting advantageous; Shell, Perl or Python
- A bachelor's degree, or equivalent from a world class university within the relevant fields.
If you are interested in this role and would like to find out more information on the work, please apply to the advert for immediate consideration.
You are also welcomed to add me on LinkedIn. Just search for "Cherry Fan" at Sanderson iKas and you can easily find me.
iKas International (Asia) Limited is providing recruitment services for this role.
Recruitment Licence Number: 56984
By clicking 'APPLY NOW', you confirm that you understand that any personal data you submit through your application will be used to provide you with our recruitment services. For further detail on how iKas International (Asia) Limited process your data, please read the iKas Privacy Statement.