Premier Services Manager
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
To deliver excellent client service and advice to our Corporate (Corporate & Institutional Banking & Commercial Banking) clients in all interactions for their post transactional enquiries, complaints, and other service-related issues.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Responsible for serving as designated contact person for clients and internal staff for advice, enquiries, complaints and any other service issues.
- Deliver excellent service against agreed service standards.
- As a Service Partner, work together with RMs, Product Sales, Operations and other key internal stakeholders to solve client issues and identify opportunities to improve overall service for the clients.
- Build relationships and rapport with identified 'premier' clients at the transactional / operational level.
- Comply with Operational Risk Framework set out for CSG including but not limited to client identification, complaints and enquiry handling.
- Comply with applicable Money Laundering Prevention Procedures and, in particular, report any suspicious activity to the Unit Money Laundering Prevention Officer and Line Manager.
- Adhere to policies including escalation and compliance requirements, and follow any other relevant internal controls and procedures as they relate to process, products, policies and regulations.
- Participate in annual Service Reviews for identified 'premier' clients.
- Reviewing service performance with the clients and generate ways to continuously improve service level standards
- On a selective basis, accompanying RMs on sales calls to sell our service capabilities and/or to resolve clients' operational and service issues
- Provide pro-active client updates
- Leveraging on metrics and client insights to understand client's needs, and identify opportunities for improvements in service, product solutions, utilisation and optimising channel usage, up-selling and cross-selling etc.
- Making proactive calls on clients to improve the utilisation level of facilities, increase transaction volume, identify opportunities for channels and referrals for the business
- Build trusted partnerships with clients at the daily transactional / operational level
- Fluent Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Banking and or Service
- Detailed orientated, team player, takes end to end ownership, drive for results to support/grow the business, sustain intensity & optimism while focusing on delivering excellent service to clients.
- Requires excellent communication, influencing and negotiation skills to effectively manage client servicing
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with peers and business partners
- Comfortable with direct client and business partners interaction, with proven client interaction abilities
- Must be client focused
- Excellent interpersonal skills and positive attitude
- Strong leadership skills with contact centre workforce management knowledge
- Possess skill, ability, experience and confidence to navigate the Bank and business partners to ensure servicing client requests are completed on time
- Ability to present ideas and information effectively in group settings
- Strong analytical, problem solving, ideation and time management skills
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.