Principal Network Engineer-IT (Network Infrastructure)
- To lead the enhancements and digitization of IT operations by adopting automation, system tools and new workflow processes
- To be responsible for the smooth, high quality and efficient network operations, including, daily support, change management, product life-cycle management, asset management, security management, preventive maintenance and vendor management for HKEX network infrastructure
- To lead incident management process and fire-fighting during technical issues, outages of critical network infrastructure
- To liaise, co-ordinate and collaborate with various internal and external parties, e.g. developers, vendors, business units, in projects, operation reviews and other business initiatives.
- Degree in Computer Science/Telecommunications or related disciplines
- At least 7-year experience in implementation and support of mission critical IT infrastructure
- Hand-on experience in building and trouble-shooting large scale IP network infrastructure
- Experience in managing small teams in IT infrastructure development and production support functions
- Knowledge in security, networking and VoIP products such as Firewall, Routers, Switches, Load-balancers, IPT, VC, Call logger, etc
- Familiar with Ansible, Solarwinds, JIRA and Confluence
- Frequent work on weekend and/or irregular working hours is required
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, independent, proactive
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.