Principal System Engineer – IT (Desktop & Executive Support) (12 months contract)
We are looking for talent to join our Future Workspace Team and be part our Digital Transformation journey to change how we operate and interact with others. You will be part of the team to enable end-user adoption of modern technologies, improving collaboration, work efficiency and employee satisfaction. This exciting office modernization programme covers transformation of audio, video, mobility, process workflow and collaboration tools used in the office. Job Responsibilities:
- Project manage Future Workspace programme
- Understand end-user needs and what matters to users in working in the work. Create a future workspace roadmap from user requirements, define the action plan and milestones, execute the plan through transformation and adoption of new workspace technologies.
- Evaluate solutions, select and manage vendors in the design and implementation of productivity and collaboration tools, like Office 365
- Provide skills and knowledge transfer to the Desktop and Executive Support Team for the on-going support of new workspace technologies. Act as second-level support for a complex problem.
- Create measures for a successful workspace transformation. Generate management information and KPI for tracking the user adoption status and the improvement to user experience, productivity, and engagement. Review and make adjustments to the adoption plan as necessary to ensure the success of the future workspace transformation.
- Enforce compliance of internal policies and standards.
- Have a recognized University degree or above in computer science or related major
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience in implementing collaboration tools like Microsoft Office 365, IP Phone, Video Conference and desktop and handling the deployment and adoption of these technologies to end-users
- Is an active listener, collaborator, and influencer with strong communication, collaboration, organization, and problem-solving skills.
- Good knowledge in productivity and collaboration technologies like Citrix, Exchange Email, IP Phone, Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, Video Conference, Webex and related security implementation for Data Leak Protection, intrusion protection
- Prefer certification: Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator Expert
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.