Principal System Engineer - Cloud & Platform - IT - Assistant Vice President - 12 months contract
- Work in a cloud infrastructure engineering and support team to manage and support the HKEX cloud infrastructure landing zone environments.
- Work closely with architecture and application teams to design and implement the optimal cloud-based application.
- Manage the HKEX's cloud environments costs, standards and best practices.
- Design workflows and automations for the cloud platform.
- Design and deploy container platform for running container services, such as Kubernetes, running on a public cloud and on-premises in HKEX's datacenter
- Maintain and develop a highly capable and technically problem solver who can work independently and collaboratively to support and maintain the organization technology core
- Perform regular system administration, performance monitoring, tuning as well as related problem trouble-shooting;
- Improve installation setup and operating procedures, and develop and maintain support documentation;
- Handle third-level BAU support as well as regular tasks and on demand requests.
- At least 8 years of experience in IT Industry
- At least 4 years of experience on managing, supporting and operating AWS Public Cloud environments
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or related disciplines
- Familiar with designing automation and configuration management through DevOps
- Experience in Public Cloud billing and savings management
- Familiar with vendor management
- Strong analytical, problem solving, interpersonal and presentation skill
- Project management experience in sizable scale technology infrastructure implementation;
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Certificates about relevant technologies is a plus
- Knowledge of the container technologies is a plus
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.