HKEX - TKO Shift:
Standard - 40 Hours (Hong Kong SAR) Scheduled Weekly Hours:
40 Worker Type:
Contract Job Summary:
Development & Support is responsible for the design, implementation and application support of HKEX's market systems, including trading, market data, clearing and settlement, listing systems as well as our internal corporate and surveillance systems. Development & Support comprises a number of specialized application teams that have in-depth technology knowhow of HKEX systems to support the on-going maintenance, troubleshooting, enhancements of HKEX systems and the development of next generation HKEX platforms. Job Duties: Responsibilities:
The incumbent will be responsible for application development and maintenance activities on Listing systems. Key responsibilities are to:
- Production support and enhancement of web application systems
- Manage and participate in activities of whole SDLC phases, from requirement analysis, design, documentation, system development, testing, deployment to support
- Perform regular system maintenance support tasks such as technology refreshment, vulnerability management, production incident resolution
- Liaise with other IT teams, users and external vendors
- Degree in Computer Science, MIS, IT or related disciplines
- At least 8 years' IT work experience in application support of critical business application systems
- Past working experience in Java EE (JBoss EAP) and JSF is a plus
- Good knowledge and experience with Redhat 8, Windows Server and web technologies
- Familiar with development tools such as Maven, GIT, Jenkins and eclipse
- Strong communication skill, can communicate with both technical teams and business users
- Team player and attention to details
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited (HKEX) is one of the world's major exchange groups, and operates a range of equity, commodity, fixed income and currency markets. HKEX is the world's leading IPO market and as Hong Kong's only securities and derivatives exchange and sole operator of its clearing houses, it is uniquely placed to offer regional and international investors access to Asia's most vibrant markets.
As the global markets leader in the Asian time-zone, we offer a world of opportunities for early careers and experienced hires. Here, we know that diverse thinking fosters better solutions, and we are committed to building an open and dynamic environment which allows our business to innovate and our people to thrive.
Discover the latest career opportunities and programmes at HKEX.
HKEX is committed as an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity is one of our core values and we look to support, respect diverse perspectives, abilities, culture and experiences within our workplace.