HKEX - TKO Shift:
Standard - 40 Hours (Hong Kong SAR) Scheduled Weekly Hours:
40 Worker Type:
Permanent Job Summary: Job Duties:
We seek dynamic and passionate individual to fill the position of Principal/Senior Systems Analyst. The incumbent will be responsible for IT project implementation, application development on Derivatives Systems. The candidate should be experienced IT professionals with experience gained in developing critical application systems on Linux platform. Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for system development and project implementation activities including the business requirement analysis, resource estimation, schedule development, application development, testing and documentation.
- Design and develop systems with modern technologies.
- Collaborate with teams across IT departments
- Investigate and resolve design defects and technical issues;
- Perform quality review for software design and code changes.
- Work at night shift and in public holidays if required.
- Undertake any other assignments and projects as assigned by supervisor
- Degree in Computer Science, MIS, IT or related disciplines
- 10 years' application system development in large scale systems
- Strong development experience in Linux platform, Java, Web Application, Cloud and Database technology, FIX/Rest API programming
- Experience in Micro-service, Cloud application, Containerized Architecture, RESTful web service or Spring Boot;
- Experience in financial Mathematics like Spline model, EWMA will be an added advantage
- Experience in DevOps framework and tools (eg. Jira, Git, Jenkins, etc) and automated testing frameworks like Selenium, Jasmine or Junit.
- Good analytic mind, self-motivated and able to work independently
- Proficiency in SDLC methodology and documentation
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
- Relevant candidates with less years of experience will be considered as Senior Systems Analyst
HKEX is committed as an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity is one of our core values and we look to support, respect diverse perspectives, abilities, culture and experiences within our workplace. Company Introduction:
Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited (HKEX) is one of the world's major exchange groups, and operates a range of equity, commodity, fixed income and currency markets. HKEX is the world's leading IPO market and as Hong Kong's only securities and derivatives exchange and sole operator of its clearing houses, it is uniquely placed to offer regional and international investors access to Asia's most vibrant markets.
As the global markets leader in the Asian time-zone, we offer a world of opportunities for early careers and experienced hires. Here, we know that diverse thinking fosters better solutions, and we are committed to building an open and dynamic environment which allows our business to innovate and our people to thrive.
Discover the latest career opportunities and programmes at HKEX.
HKEX is committed as an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity is one of our core values and we look to support, respect diverse perspectives, abilities, culture and experiences within our workplace.