My client is one of the world's largest exchange groups by market capitalization. Provide financial services such as securities trading, clearing, settlement and depository, etc. They are now looking for an experienced Principal System Engineer, AVP to join their System Platform Team.
- Work in a Platform, Automation and Tooling team to support the infrastructure, platform and tooling solution;
- Technical lead to plan, direct and manage the exploitation and modernization of current installed technology and capability;
- Maintain and develop a highly capable and technically problem solver who can work independently and collaboratively to support and maintain the organization technology core;
- Implement and support infrastructure solutions in sophisticated, high-performance trading environments that demand stability, high throughput and low latency;
- Support IT infrastructure including IT service management solution, In-house developed system etc.;
- Perform regular system administration, performance monitoring, tuning as well as related problem trouble-shooting;
- Improve installation setup and operating procedures, and develop and maintain support documentation;
- Compliance with organizations policies and standards. Establish and maintain technical standards and best practices, and proactively assesses exposure areas and takes steps to reduce vulnerabilities;
- Degree holder in Computer science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or relevant discipline
- With at least 5 years of working experience with infrastructure/IT service management tool administration and support;
- Preferably 2 year’s of ServiceNow platform, or a similar role
- Strong knowledge and experience in configuring and managing IT service management software including ServiceNow, Jira/Confluence, etc
- Exhibit strong understanding of ServiceNow Core, CMDB, Incident Management, Knowledge Management, Change Management, Problem Management, and Service Catalog platform areas
- Knowledge in ITSM workflow and ITIL standards;
- Project management experience in sizable scale technology infrastructure implementation
- Experience in system programming and administration on Linux, z/OS, or Windows Platform is an advantage;
- Able to work independently with minimal guidance;
- Proactive, strong troubleshooting, diagnostic and analytical skills;
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese.
Candidate who are interested in this position, please apply directly by submitting your latest CV including current and expecting salary. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.