HKEX - Exchange Square Shift:
Standard - 40 Hours (Hong Kong SAR) Scheduled Weekly Hours:
40 Worker Type:
Permanent Job Summary:
This role works under the Workplace Technology Engineering function. The engineer will work with the team providing the best in class workplace technology and services to HKEX. Job Duties: Responsibilities:
- Design, implement and manage Microsoft 365 and Modern Desktop environment
- Design, implement and manage Directory Services, Virtual Desktop Infrastructure and Unified Communications Platform
- Deploy and manage Workplace IT Infrastructure and Application Servers for On-Prem and Cloud.
- Provide Level 3 Support on Workplace Technology products
- Own and maintain the Workplace Technology product roadmap
- Work with Infrastructure, Application teams and Vendors, ensuring all projects are delivered on-time, within budget and good quality
- Drive for continuous service improvement
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, IT or equivalent discipline.
- Minimum 8 years IT experience in engineering and support
- Working knowledge of IT Infrastructure implementation, including Servers, Networking and Storage
- Microsoft 365 and VDI experience is essential. AV and Teams Voice experience is beneficial.
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Independent, self-motivated and a team player
Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited (HKEX) is one of the world's major exchange groups, and operates a range of equity, commodity, fixed income and currency markets. HKEX is the world's leading IPO market and as Hong Kong's only securities and derivatives exchange and sole operator of its clearing houses, it is uniquely placed to offer regional and international investors access to Asia's most vibrant markets.
As the global markets leader in the Asian time-zone, we offer a world of opportunities for early careers and experienced hires. Here, we know that diverse thinking fosters better solutions, and we are committed to building an open and dynamic environment which allows our business to innovate and our people to thrive.
Discover the latest career opportunities and programmes at HKEX.
HKEX is committed as an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity is one of our core values and we look to support, respect diverse perspectives, abilities, culture and experiences within our workplace.