Private Bank, Compliance AML Investigations Execution Senior Analyst, Assistant Vice President
The Compliance AML Execution Sr. Analyst is an intermediate position responsible for reviewing account activity and conducting due dilligence investigations, in accordance with the AML Execution team. The overall objective is to use wide range of AML knowledge to exchange complex information with team, determine best course of action for cases, and provide solutions based on regulations and established standards. Responsibilities:
- Conduct independent research and analyze data on potentially suspicious and/or high risk client cases using financial statements and documents
- Utilize pertinent information to write clear and concise summaries on the findings of investigations and advise management on next steps
- Manage risk by analyzing the root cause of issues and impact to business
- Make recommendations to senior management on filing Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs) and/ or relationship termination or retention
- Conduct Cross Sector reviews among multiple Citi business lines
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 5-8 years of relevant work experience
- AML Certification required
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Proven analytical skills
- Bachelor's degree/ University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - HK
Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .