My Client is one of the first Investment Banks established and has the strongest and biggest overseas market presence.
- Act as Deputy Chief Executive, and be an Alternate Chief Executive and/or Executive Officer candidate
- Supervise all sales and business related functions / departments including but not limited to relationship management, investment counselling, product marketing
- Architect overall sales and product strategy with feasible implementation plans to support business growth
- Identify strategic business partners, relationships and alliances (such as Finders, EAM, etc).
- Drive to maintain and expand clientele, be responsible for Business Development KPI such as new clients, net new money, revenue and profit target
- Drive to design and develop private banking niched products and services for targeted clientele
- Create and maintain a coherent and converged vibe among different sales and business related teams and motivate them to aim towards the same vision and goal
- Build and manage a centered practice of providing potential and existing clients with appropriate investment advice and solutions by cross teams efforts from sales and investment counselling
- Corroborate with various operating and functional teams in the course of executing business strategies to ensure operational efficiency and compliance with applicable rules and regulations
Job ID PR/370406 More Jobs From Selby Jennings