Our client is a top-tier Private Equity firm. They are now looking for a junior investor relations professional, the level will be an analyst. It is a very good opportunity to work in a top firm at the buy-side as a kickstart of your career.
Implement the overall IR strategy, reviewing and recommending changes in policies and procedures for improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the IR function.
- Assist the head of IR to oversee the day-to-day operations of the IR team, dealing with the different stakeholders including management, existing and prospective shareholders, as well as sell-side analysts.
- Respond to investor requests in an appropriate manner, and develop and implement relevant strategies in attracting new investors.
- Effectively work with the sell-side analysts to communicate the equity story and key strategic updates, and proactively manage sell-side analysts’ expectations of financial performance on a regular basis.
- To proactively develop appropriate analysis to assist management in better understanding the existing and prospective shareholder base, and adequately preparing for external roadshows and conferences.
- To oversee the organizationof and participation in relevant roadshows, conferences, seminars and meetings for strengthening services for and relationship with external stakeholders as mentioned above.
- To prepare and keep up to date the relevant presentation materials for the internal and external investor events.
- Monitor peers’ business and strategic updates, as well as exchange sector related industry trends, in order to produce relevant comparison and line-to-take recommendation Job
- University degree or equivalent
- At least 1 year of working experience
- Experience in or exposure to Investor relations for sell-side research; buy-side research/investment or other fund management role
- Solid understanding of financials (a financial qualification would be a plus)
- Experience in financial-related industry is preferred
- Understanding of the capital market and/or securities and derivatives market would be a plus
- Sound business acumen and good analytical skills
- Proven managerial skills with experiences in leading and working with a small team
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills, and able to build good connection with both external and internal stakeholders
- Presentation and public speaking skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin