- As an investment team member, to provide legal and regulatory advice to the private equity department
- To advise on a variety of corporate, commercial, terms negotiation and regulatory matters in relation to international and cross-border investments, PE, M&A, structured finance
- To lead fund establishment, coordinate with all parties and monitor overall status
- To liaise with business stakeholders and external counsels
- To prepare and draft legal contract and documentation
- To ensuring legal and compliance policies are complying to regulation
- To handle ad hoc matters
- Qualified in US, HK or other common law jurisdictions preferred;
- Experience gained from reputable international law firms, listed companies and banks/ financial institutions is advantage. Prefer 2 years+ PE/VC fund experience and familiar with Cayman Fund structure;
- Good in commercial term negotiation;
- Energetic, proactive, detail oriented, organized, pleasant and team player; and
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, proficiency in Putonghua is a must.
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please forward your full resume with availability, expected salary to and press "Apply Now" or simply send it to 27/F., Low Block, Grand Millennium Plaza, 181 Queen’s Road, Central, Hong Kong.
(Data collected will be kept strictly confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.)