Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Insurance
Hang Seng Bank was one of Hong Kong's bancassurance pioneers with insurance business footprint started since 1965. Over the years, Hang Seng Bank has been committed to serve its customers by providing full spectrum of insurance products including Life Insurance manufacturing, distribution of General Insurance and Medical products, and MPF business.
Insurance is a fast-growing business and is one of the key drivers of Hang Seng Bank. As a well-established insurance entity, we take care of every need of our customers with an optimized service excellence through the Bank's retail and commercial network, with a dedicated team of professionals in place.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Process Management Manager. Principal Responsibilities
- Act as a control owner and process owner for end-to-end New Business operations, e.g. forms review and update, procedure and process review, medical clinic network
- Oversee external vendor performance to ensure the daily operation to meet SLA and resolve the escalation problem
- Monitor external vendors on New Business operation such as data capture, policy printing
- Participate in regular meeting with external vendor
- Maintain daily operation resilience and drive for change agendas on streamlining, quality improvement and process re-engineering
- Act as a change owner to put through change request or business requirement for transformation
- Handle New Business related complaint and incident and provide the resolution / preventive measure
- Provide advice / requirement on ad-hoc project or new product for business initiatives
- Form 7 graduate, university graduate preferable, but can consider individually subject to past record of working experience
- Minimum of 5 years' solid experience in Insurance New Business operation
- Knowledge in PC applications of software including Words, Excel and PowerPoint
- Independent and strong job commitment
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective operation process
If you would like to explore other opportunities at Hang Seng Hong Kong, please visit www.hangseng.com/careers/ for details.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.