As a fund Accountant manager office you are expected to manage a small team of junior fund accountants. Liaise with trustee and/or administrator of the mutual funds in handling ad hoc and routine fund administration issues. 5+ yrs Fund accounting (preferably MPF fund) experience
Protiviti are looking for skilled candidates for the following role:
Our client is one of the insurance companies in hong kong
- Responsible for procure-to-pay procurement activities for company (centralized procuring process such as IT, marketing & corporate services)
- Work closely with project team to execute tendering plan, contract negotiation and award
- Ensure the product quality & specification complies with relevant policies & standard & global guideline
- Negotiate with vendors by achieving the best price and commercial teams & conditions
- Prepare documentation related to purchasing activities including supplier performance evaluation and price comparison
- Work closely with marketing/ trade marketing team for all merchandising & promotional products
- Manage purchase order files and accurate records in the system
- Review & revamp procurement policy and procedures
- Procurement/Sourcing. Perform market analysis, supplier consideration, Non-Disclosure Agreement, Request
- For Proposal, tender queries, tender submission, post tender queries, supplier shortlisting, negotiations, proposal
- Evaluation and scoring, supplier awarding. Perform the procurement process while meeting the risk management requirements (Third Party Risk Management) .
- External Vendor Management. Manage vendors within Hong Kong market for the coverage industries. Build better partnership externally while negotiations and strategies achieved
- University graduate preferably in Business, Finance, IT or other related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years' experience in procure to pay operations
- Should be able to speak Japanese & cantonese
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit.
As a Protiviti consultant, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.