Apex Group Ltd, established in Bermuda in 2003, is a global financial services provider. With over 50 offices worldwide and 10000+ employees, Apex delivers a full suite of services to asset managers, capital markets, family offices and corporates. Apex administers over $1.1 trillion in assets globally.
Job Description -
The successful applicant will be responsible for day-to-day operations of a Product Control Manager, this includes developing, implementing and monitoring controls and processes to ensure the accuracy and integrity of the product-related management, business information and governance functions. This is a Group product role (20 products) and candidate will work in Product Control and Analytics team to ensure that Product Control and Analytics Process effectively in place under the Apex product control and governance framework.
Key Responsibilities -
- Will be responsible for analyzing, interpreting and presenting financial and operational data.
- Will be assisting in formulating process to enable better data modelling, analysis, and experimentation along with operating and analyzing profitability dashboards
- Will be assisting heads of product team in developing and enhancing product control tools and procedures and to drive efficiency and effectiveness through automation.
- Coordinate and process data from various teams/depts. (like fund accounting, COSI data team, HR) and consolidate. Revenue, cost analysis like IT cost analysis, people cost etc.
Key Requirements :
- Ideal candidate will have an accounting background (FP&A) with experience in Product control function
- Enhanced Data Experience and strong excel skills with the macro writing capabilites.
- Knowledge in Data Analytics tools is an advantage, e.g. PowerBI, Tablea
- Previous experience gained in a similar role within the finance industry would be a distinct advantage
- Product knowledge in Fund / Apex group products – Preferred not mandate.
Other skills Required -
- Strong business sense and analytic skills
- Results-driven and comfortable working in a fast-paced, target-driven environment
- Self-starter able to use own initiative
- Good organizational skills with the ability to manage several tasks and shifting priorities concurrently to meet deadlines
- Team player with a positive can-do attitude; energetic and proactive
- Ability to communicate and align across different business functions and levels
- Strong attention to detail with a passion for quality
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to effective time management
- Well written and verbal communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation. Any hiring decision are made on the basis of skills, qualifications and experiences.
We measure our success as a business, not only by delivering great products and services and continually increasing our assets under administration and market share, but also by how we positively impact people, society and the planet.
If you are looking to take that next step in your career and are ready to work for a high performing organisation, alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, please submit your application and we look forward to hearing from you.
Personal data provided by job applicant(s) will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be treated strictly confidential. Such personal data can be accessed by different Apex stakeholders within and out of Hong Kong for the consideration of the job application hereunder. Application made by the job applicant(s) constitutes the irrevocable consent of the job applicant for her/his personal data to be used by Apex stakeholders within or outside Hong Kong for the purpose of this recruitment.