Product Development Manager - Asset Mgmt (6 months)
My client is a global investment manager. They are looking for a Product Development Manager to join on a 6 months contract months contract. Responsibilities
* Project manage the launch of new products
* Manage governance processes around product lifecycle events, such as changes to commercial terms, fund suspensions and liquidations.
* Work closely with internal stakeholders across legal and tax, investment teams, compliance etc to ensure support for product launches and lifecycle events.
* Maintain awareness of competitor, regulatory and market developments.
* Contribute on ad hoc projects Requirements
* 5 to 8 years experience in Asset Management
* In-depth understanding on fund products - can be from Product Development/ Client Servicing/ Compliance
* Stakeholder management skills - able to coordinate with business through the product launch process
* Good technical knowledge from both an investment and regulatory perspective.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills in English are essential