- Lead a team of product managers to deliver the exchange trading platform that would fulfill the HKSFC regulatory standards
- Manage end-to-end projects from the initialization phase to preparation, execution and post implementation. The scope includes but not limited to creation and execution of project plan, resource planning, status review and management reporting
- Communicate with stakeholders to understand their requirements and define product features and function specifications to IT delivery team
- Prioritize product development and delivery, with clear justification from different perspectives including cost, benefits, risks perspectives etc.
- Manage to execute user acceptance testing including test planning, execution and defect management.
- Degree holder in relevant disciplines
- Min. 10 years of relevant experience in securities brokerage, wealth management and 5 years of product management experiences and other digital/FinTech project management. Crypto experience is preferred.
- Knowledgeable on back office operations, Order management system (OMS), technicial architecture of API and related products.
- Demonstrable experience with Agile methodologies (Kanban, Scrum) and tools (Jira, Confluence, Slack)
- Strong communications skills in writing and effective interpersonal skills in collaboration with stakeholders
- Able to work under pressure, exhibit a high level of integrity, a strong sense of accountability, excellent communication skills and a good team player
- Excellent command in both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Mandarin
Join us in our mission to make a lasting contribution to the digital asset community!