Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Hang Seng Investment Management Limited
Established in 1993, Hang Seng Investment Management Limited ('HSVM') is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hang Seng Bank Limited. As a Hong Kong-based asset management company specialising in managing funds related to mainland China and Hong Kong markets, HSVM is committed to providing investors with comprehensive investment management services through investment managers with extensive experience in managing funds (including a series of exchange traded funds (ETFs) and retail funds) and investment portfolios for institutional and private clients. HSVM is a leading home-grown asset manager in Hong Kong with over 28 years of market leading asset management experience. As of March 2022, HSVM manages a total of 48 ETFs and retail funds, out of which 17 are index or index-related funds and 9 are ETFs.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Product Management Manager
for asset management business. Principal Responsibilities
- Manage the existing fund range (including ETFs) to ensure that they are kept up-to-date and meet the needs of their investors, adhere to all regulatory requirements and remain as market competitive products
- Keep abreast of regulatory changes and the group requirements and assess the implications on the funds.
- Establish product management mechanisms to monitor the continual operation, performance and compliance of HSVM funds.
- Manage the fund documentation (including offering documents and trust deeds) in respect of existing funds.
- Product life cycle management covering fund merge, fund termination, change in product features, etc. Prepare product proposal, due diligence paper, assist in product committee and promote high level of standard
- Maintain strong relationships with various business units to support business growth strategy and coordinate cross functional departments for smooth launch arrangement.
- Participate in ad-hoc duties as assigned by line manager from time to time
- University graduate in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration or related discipline
- Minimum of five years' relevant experience, preferably in product development/ management, risk or compliance related role.
- Fulfillment of the competency requirements to carry out relevant regulated activities as defined under the Securities and Futures Ordinance
- Possess knowledge of SFC/ MPFA regulations on investment products and experience in managing product related initiatives or fund documentation is a plus
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese; knowledge of Putonghua is an advantage
- Strong analytical, project management, communication and interpersonal skills
- Detailed-minded, ability to organize, prioritise multiple tasks and assist the team to successfully deliver tasks and meet deadlines
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective delivery of outputs
Visit Hang Seng Career Page and sign up with our Talent Community to receive the latest information about our career opportunities in Hang Seng Hong Kong.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.