About the role:
Liquefy is looking for a Product Manager to drive product initiatives from concept to launch. This is a unique opportunity for candidate who is aspired to work at a dynamic environment with steep learning curve on application of blockchain technology in myriads of industries. You will work closely with developers, designers, industry leaders (real estates, hedge funds, technology etc.) and other cross-functional team members to ship disruptive products for our institutional, governmental and crypto clients.
- Develop detailed product roadmap and project plan to monitor and track progress, by coordinating with the dev team and business team
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Define features, write product specifications, facilitate user studies, iterate on feedback, help write test plans with QA, manage the backlog, and ultimately ship products/features in a timely manner
- Meet with clients to collect specific requirement of each project
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Ensure project progress is well articulated among all stakeholders
- Build and maintain rapport with cross-functional colleagues
- Preferably project management experience in designing & implementing enterprise applications, ideally blockchain-based applications.
- 2-5 years of experience in product management or related roles
- Ability to cooperate with clients with effective project management, communication, and stakeholder management skills
- A high degree of comfort to speak with internal teams with good presentation skills
- The ability to adapt quickly to new technologies
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or relevant degrees from a university; Business-related degrees with good understanding of technologies and product management framework will be considered
- Excellent communication skills in English and Mandarin