Product Manager, Digital Transformation (1-year contract)
FWD spans Hong Kong, Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam and Japan. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand and relevant products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to become a leading pan-Asian insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
FWD is the insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group. The life insurance and general insurance operating entities have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. While FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited has been affirmed 'A3' by Moody's and 'A' by Fitch, FWD General Insurance Company Limited has also received 'A' rating from Fitch, all with a stable outlook.
In Hong Kong & Macau, FWD has been providing quality services to around 534,000 customers with over 730 staff.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey.
- Responsible and define the Product (Application/Platform) approach through a thoughtful understanding of customer needs and industry best practices
- Ideate, and drive decisions using data and insights
- Develop, maintain and execute against a product roadmap
- Define user stories, lead sprint planning and backlog refinement in partnership with your engineering tech team and ensure delivery of high quality features on time Adopt and further develop your product's success metrics
- Partner closely with analytical data and content teams to ensure proper measurement instrumentation, monitoring and reporting
- Communicate plans and progress to product leadership and partner teams Evangelize your products across the organization, drive integration and ensure desired positive impact is achieved
- Effectively communicate and manage multiple stakeholders related to the Product portfolio you are responsible for
- 3+ years of product management experience working on product development (applications/platforms), analytics and/or e-commerce related products.
- Extensive experience working in cross functional / cross domain / multi-location teams
- Effective project management and analytical/decision-making skills
- Self-motivated, creative thinker and resourceful
- Strong interpersonal skills and articulate in communicating ideas and reasoning.
- Comfort with ambiguity and ability to derive insights to open-ended challenges
- Effective communication to audiences with varying degrees of domain knowledge
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Tech related preferred. Also a degree / post-graduate in a Business or Marketing discipline highly preferred. E.g. MBA, M.Bus
We are looking for a self-starter Product Manager (Technology/Digital) who is passionate about building scalable online insurance applications, platforms or services that will power the next gen of InsurTech experiences within the company across the Asia Pacific Region. The ideal candidate will have previously built solutions that drive innovation, while establishing operational framework and processes that will scale. They will have a deep passion for delivering optimal end-to-end experience across a diverse set of teams, disciplines and platform technologies.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.