- Assist the team head to deliver the exchange trading platform that would fulfill the HKSFC regulatory standards
- Communicate with stakeholders to understand their requirements and define product features and function specifications to IT delivery team
- Help stakeholders to prioritize product development and delivery, with clear justification from different perspectives including cost, benefits, risks perspectives etc.
- Manage end-to-end projects from the initialization phase to preparation, execution and post implementation. The scope includes but not limited to creation and execution of project plan, resource planning, status review and management reporting
- Assist stakeholders to prepare and update policy and procedure to ensure the business is conducted in line with the latest regulatory requirements
- Degree holder in relevant disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of product management in multi-national firm that focus on Securities Trading business, Forex Trading business or digital banking
- Sound knowledge of Investment Products process, settlement & operations via digital trading platform
- Demonstrable experience with Agile methodologies (Kanban, Scrum) and tools (Jira, Confluence, Slack)
- Strong problem solving and analytic skills with strong self-motivation to drive projects from ideation to implementation
- Able to work under pressure, exhibit a high level of integrity, a strong sense of accountability, excellent communication skills and a good team player
- Excellent command in both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Mandarin
Join us in our mission to make a lasting contribution to the digital asset community!