Product Manager, Unsecured Lending - Mox
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. About Mox
As one of the biggest banks in market, we are rapidly expanding by growing a new virtual banking business in Hong Kong. We see ourselves as a fast growing start-up company where you will enjoy autonomy and teamwork at the same time, solving new and exciting problems in a nimble and agile way. Join us and be part of history making for future banking experience! The Role Responsibilities
You work with the Business Owner as part of a broader portfolio to design, develop and run one of our key propositions. You drive next generation of unsecured products and services that Mox will deliver. Intuition for design and technology, a strategic mindset and spotting opportunities to come naturally to you. You understand the balance between risk and reward while solving for customer pain points. You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with high degrees of ambiguity, get excited by solving complex problems and are happy to roll your sleeves up and get things done.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Provide insights into product, technology and market trends in unsecured lending, pre-empting imminent disruptions and identifying opportunities for acceleration
- Working closely with Customer, Risk, Marketing, Growth, UX teams and squads to plan the product features backlog, prioritize, evaluate and deliver the initiatives.
- Co-create the best in class campaigns and interventions to encourage usage and deepen engagement with Customer, Risk, Data and Marketing functions
- Consecutively make researches about unsecured products, new features, identify possible outbreaking updates or changes within the sector, inform the teams about the changes and possible usage scenarios in our services
- Gather, track and manage user comments, bank needs, concept testing, analytics tools
- Facilitate the build and testing of operational processes, systems, and reporting capabilities
- Design, monitor and report on product KPIs, measure effectiveness of features and sharing results and insights within the organization.
- Solid experience unsecured lending portfolio and product management in Hong Kong
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills, working knowledge of SQL is a plus
- Fluent English and Cantonese (read and write)
- Hands-on experience with agile development methodologies
- Knowledge about the platform developing skills and APIs
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Ability to manage time and schedules to meet aggressive deadlines and influence through persuasive written and verbal communication
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- An ability to think strategically and creatively
- Attention to details.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on Mox, please visit mox.com.