Product Owner, Lending & Credit Risk - Mox
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. About Mox
As one of the biggest banks in market, we are rapidly expanding by growing a new virtual banking business in Hong Kong. We see ourselves as a fast growing start-up company where you will enjoy autonomy and teamwork at the same time, solving new and exciting problems in a nimble and agile way. Join us and be part of history making for future banking experience! The Role Responsibilities
You will lead a multidisciplinary team as part of a broader portfolio to design, develop and deliver one of our key product
or service propositions. You are a digital native with a natural intuition for design and technology, coupled with a strategi c
mindset. You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with high degrees of ambiguity, get excited by solving
complex problems and are happy to roll your sleeves up and get things done. This PO role is for Lending & Credit Risk.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Provide insights into product, technology and market trends, preempting imminent disruptions and identifying opportunities for acceleration
- Deliver the best in class customer experiences, with cutting edge risk management & regulatory technologies
- Pioneer in identifying and integrating internal and external alternative data
- Consecutively make researches about retail products, new features, identify possible outbreaking updates or changes within the sector, inform the teams about the changes and possible usage scenarios in our services
- Gather, track and manage user comments, bank needs, concept testing, analytics tools
- Facilitate the build and testing of operational processes, systems, and reporting capabilities
- Ensure the credit risk services running 24/7 with very high response within the shortest response time
- Ensure bi-weekly app releases are smooth to customers and all services are working as expected
- Working closely with business analysis, UX teams and technology teams to plan the product features backlog, prioritize, evaluate and deliver the initiatives. Ensure all teams has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
- Design, monitor and report on product KPIs, measure effectiveness of features and sharing results and insights within the organization
- Solid experience in product ownership and platform as well as service delivery with a strong technical background
- Fluent English and Cantonese
- In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience with agile development methodologies
- Knowledge about the platform developing skills and APIs
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Ability to manage time and schedules to meet aggressive deadlines and influence through persuasive written and verbal communication
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- An ability to think strategically and creatively
- Attention to details
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.