- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 21 Nov 17
Do you know how to come up with creative ideas for clients? Would you like to contribute to growing of business? We're looking for someone like that who can provide relationship management and corporate finance skills to Investment Platforms and Solutions (IPS) China:
– create partnerships by increasing depth and breadth of existing relationships of WM client advisors, leveraging your past IBD experience and expertise;
– drive the expansion of the high-end and differentiating solution business to WM China on- and offshore markets as the product specialist;
– work with client advisors, business partners and third parties to generate suitable new ideas and creative approaches for our wealthy UHNW clients;
– make sound and balanced judgments (and always within professional, ethical, regulatory and legal standards);
– motivate and inspire others with a vision and shared goals.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working within the Business Development Group of IPS in Hong Kong. The team is providing the link between financial markets and the origination in WM and is involved in a wide range of activities, such as planning and implementing specialized unique offering, leading new solution initiatives, cross-entity projects, coordinate front-to-back activities. We work closely with the various business lines within IPS, both locally and regionally.
Your experience and skills
– an excellent university degree
– at least 12 years' experience, of which at least 6 years in a Corporate Finance related role
– expertise in cross-border transactions, performing financial and valuation analyses, and utilizing financial services industry databases and tools
– a great communicator, whether presenting to clients or senior executives
– able to develop creative solutions to meet client needs and identify cross-product opportunities
– proactive and an expert at building networks
– fluent in Mandarin to service North Asian clients
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.