Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Hang Seng Investment Management Limited
Established in 1993, Hang Seng Investment Management Limited ("Hang Seng Investment") is a wholly owned subsidiary of Hang Seng Bank Limited, and is Hong Kong No. 1 exchange-traded fund ("ETF") manager in terms of assets under management. As a Hong Kong based asset management company specializing in managing funds related to mainland China and Hong Kong markets, Hang Seng Investment is committed to providing investors with comprehensive investment management services through investment managers with extensive experience in managing funds (including a series of ETFs and retail funds) and investment portfolios for institutional and private clients. As a leading home-grown asset manager in Hong Kong, Hang Seng Investment has 30 years of asset management experience.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Product Specialist . Principal responsibilities
- Act as a bridge between the investment team and business related teams to drive client communication and sales efforts.
- Represent the investment team (in indexing, actively managed equities, and fixed income) to articulate investment strategies, performance, market updates to internal and external clients, through verbal and written means.
- Generate and analyze portfolio and market data to deliver compelling messages and angles to promoting our investment strategies.
- Work closely with the investment team to understand the investment strategies of our funds and keep abreast of the latest market developments.
- Collaborate and coordinate with various internal counterparties (sales, product development, and marketing) to support product initiatives and promote of our investment capabilities.
- Support media initiatives and other activities to enhance HSVM's corporate image and brand awareness.
- University degree in a related discipline and meet relevant licensing requirements.
- 5-10 years' relevant work experience with sound knowledge in investment markets & products. Previous experience as a Product Specialist in a fund house is preferred .
- Awareness of market trends and a good understanding of clients' investment preferences.
- Proficient in Bloomberg and Microsoft applications
- Strong writing skills in both Chinese and English, with the ability to craft concise and clear messages.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills, fluent in both Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) and English.
- Strong sense of ownership and servicing-oriented mindset while maintaining strong relationships with various stakeholders
- Highly self-motivated, proactive, detail-oriented, with the ability to work independently and under pressure
Visit Hang Seng Career Page and sign up with our Talent Community to receive the latest information about our career opportunities in Hang Seng Hong Kong.