My client, a leading investment bank is recruiting for a Program Manager to join their exciting expansion on the team. The role would be looking at initiatives and delivering programs into their China business and helping to develop their next future equities platform for covering settlements, processing for their products.
- Experience with driving large scale programs, able to develop project plans and ensure project cycle are within control and measures that meet the timeline
- Ability to establish and build strong stakeholder relationships from various functions of business such as operations, compliance, technology and align project status, risks, issues and resolutions of the programs.
- Multitasking various programs and be detail-oriented about the scope, budget, resources, schedule, and quality to ensure successful delivery
- Knowledge in the Equity domain, especially in the post-trade life cycle.
- Strong regulatory requirements and risk management knowledge in the APAC region.
- Excellent communication skills and able to impact key stakeholders