We are looking for an experienced Program Manager to organize and coordinate programs. You will provide strategic guidance to teams and project managers in ways that promote the company’s culture. You will also oversee the progress of operations. The ideal candidate will be an excellent leader and will have experience in managing staff of different disciplines to produce results in a timely manner. They will also be able to develop efficient strategies and tactics. The goal is to ensure that all programs deliver the desirable outcome to our organization.
- Formulate, organize and monitor inter-connected projects
- Decide on suitable strategies and objectives
- Coordinate cross-project activities
- Lead and evaluate project managers and other staff
- Develop and control deadlines, budgets and activities
- Apply change, risk and resource management
- Assume responsibility for the program’s people and vendors
- Assess program performance and aim to maximize ROI
- Resolve projects’ higher scope issues
- Prepare reports for program directors
- Proven experience as a Program Manager or other managerial position
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
- Excellent Knowledge of performance evaluation and change management principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office; working knowledge of program/project management software (Basecamp, MS Project etc.) is a strong advantage
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- BSc/BA diploma in management or a relevant field; MSc/MA is a plus
At Capgemini, the health of you, our employees and candidates is of utmost importance to us. With our digital working capabilities, we can use this to our advantage to ensure our recruitment journey with you, during the pandemic, can be carried out as safely as possible. This has extended to our day to day work whereby we encourage flexibility to our teams to work remotely if and where needed.
In order to support diversity and equality in the workplace, we believe in the importance of raising up our female employees and candidates by implementing and highlighting events such as International Women’s Day, #ReferHer and Women@Capgemini.