Our client is a large Blue-Chip Enterprise who is currently undergoing an extremely large greenfield program of work, to develop the next generation trading systems. They are currently hiring a Programme Manager to oversee a Project Management team and a Portfolio of Projects mainly focussed on software delivery.
The main deliverable of the role is a suite of high frequency low latency trading systems. You will be responsible for managing a team of Project Managers and Scrum Masters, whilst managing key stakeholders providing clear reporting.
- Be accountable for the end to end Delivery of the workstreams within the programme.
- Ensure a portfolio of Projects are broken down into clear milestones (requirements gathering, system development schedule, deployment, testing)
- Manage the Programme Portfolio Budget
- Report various Project and Programme status to key stakeholders in technology and business regularly
- Engage and manage stakeholders
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure Projects remains on schedule
- Identify and Manage Project Risk
- Ensure ALL Project Governance and PMs are managing projects to required standards
- Manage the development activities and deliverables
- Ensure development requirements are met
- Monitor and report on progress in accordance with the requirements.
- Identify and manage relationships through effective communication with all stakeholders including third parties, and acts as the primary point of contact.
- University degree holder in Information Technology, or related disciplines
- At least 20 years hands-on experience in IT project/programme management and software delivery
- A good understanding of system development life cycle in real time systems
- Effective communicator to different levels of stakeholders and can present complex ideas and technical details into layman terms
- Demonstrate a proactive working attitude to achieve common goals with good influential and negotiation skills
- Strong oral and written English language skills
- Appropriate Project management certification (PMP, Prince2, etc)
- Proficiency in English
- Experience in managing large complex programmes in a multi-tier environment
If interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your CV in word format to email@example.com and put "Programme manager" in the Subject Heading.